The celebrated Queen of Pinups styled her own iconic hair, did her own makeup, fashioned her own swimsuits, and was ahead of her time in endless ways, making her a source of inspiration to stars like Madonna, Beyoncé, and Katy Perry. Against the backdrop of the conservative 1950s, Bettie Page was an advocate of pleasure, fun, liberation, and body-positivity. There's so much to be learned from her! Within The Little Book of Bettie you'll find:
- Bettie's remarkable backstory
- Retro fashion and styling tips
- Vintage hair and makeup lessons
- Bettie-inspired fitness routines
- DIY pinup accessory how-tos
- Advice from "Bettie Babes" like Dita Von Teese, modern-day pinups and entertainers, and everyday women who love Bettie!