The Little Book of Bettie Page | Tori Rodriguez
The celebrated Queen of Pinups styled her own iconic hair, did her own makeup, fashioned her own swimsuits, and was ahead of her time in endless ways, making her a source of inspiration to stars like Madonna, Beyoncé, and Katy Perry.
Against the backdrop of the conservative 1950s, Bettie Page was an advocate of pleasure, fun, liberation, and body-positivity. There's so much to be learned from her!
Within The Little Book of Bettie you'll find:
- Bettie's remarkable backstory
- Retro fashion and styling tips
- Vintage hair and makeup lessons
- Bettie-inspired fitness routines
- DIY pinup accessory how-to's
- Advice from "Bettie Babes" like Dita Von Teese, modern-day pinups and entertainers, and everyday women who love Bettie!